MASTER YOUR EDGING
ESTM 700 is a compact and easy-to-use in-store finishing system, allowing for swift and accurate edging of all mountings. The ESTM 700 is the perfect solution to reach simplified precision. It includes TCBTM 800, the new Automatic TCB (Tracer-Centerer-Blocker).
Reach swift accuracy for all mountings Including demanding1 eyewear
- Perfect tracing & centering
TCBTM 800 automatically harmonizes frame base trajectory & adjusts centering data based on 3D parameters of the frame.
- Fit 4 frame 2.0 technology2
– Diverse array of bevels.
– Accommodate various groove profiles.
– Modify the lens shape on 8 different points of its perimeter.
- Full high curve technology2
-Avoid risks of breakage up to base 10 for wrap-around a roughing cycle that automatically adapts to the curves of lenses.
-Optimize bevel placement & shelf depth for safe mounting without undue lens stress.
Enter a new era of user-friendly and intuitive edging
- Personalized interaction
Customized user experience for each operator through saved preferred settings using user profile.
- Easy to play inferface
Delegable workflows for all operators with varying levels of expertise.
- Elegant & compact design
Sleek modern silhouette with high-quality materials.
Optimize axis precision
- Dual-edging technology
Secures edging for very slippery hydrophobic or delicate lenses.
- ES 700M : Eco-friendly dry cut technology3
In Milling mode, cuts all lenses with a perfectly controlled result, thanks to it’s hybrid edging technology (Grinding + Milling).
1. Demanding Eyewear requires specific parameters such as high base curves and specific bevel profiles.
2. Essilor Instruments gives its utmost importance to develop innovation and protect such innovation with the appropriate patent filing.
3. Internal analysis on water consumption performed in 2023 compared to Mr Blue™ 2.0.