THE AKR THAT GOES BEYOND
CONVENTIONAL OBJECTIVE REFRACTION
The AKR 800NV (Near Vision), autokerato-refractometer conducts fast and reliable objective refraction and keratometry.
Deliver reliable objective refraction with great user convenience
- Deliver fast refraction measurements in less than 20 seconds thanks to fully-automated alignment, focus and image capture.
- Rely on accurate measurements1 even for smaller pupils (Ø 2.0mm), with objective refraction enabling you to optimize subjective refraction assessment.
- Thanks to the device’s small footprint and 180° rotating and 40° tiltable screen, you will benefit from ease of installation and a flexible layout.
Highlight your expertise with in-depth ocular assessment
- Strengthen your expertise and precision in contactology thanks to automatic peripheral keratometry and white-to-white measurement.
- Benefit from accurate corneal measurement to offer patients a more personalized service and prescriptions.
- Assess media opacity using retro-illumination imaging with LOCS III classification.
Guide patients with refraction in everyday life conditions
- Assess variations in refraction between day and night light conditions through scotopic, mesopic and photopic environments.
- Evaluate near vision refraction status by measuring monocular accommodation from infinity to 20cm.
- Raise patient awareness of night vision and the natural evolution of accommodative capacity.
- Better understand patient needs to guide them towards adapted solutions.
1.Compliant EN ISO 10342 and EN ISO 10343