THE LENSMETER WITH A TWIST
This next-generation ALM 800 lensmeter measures lenses, the blue-violet* light filtering and the blue-turquoise light transmission.
A unique combination of the latest technologies
Unique quantification & display of blue light
An exclusive LED system that measures blue light, including:
- The transmission of circadian blue-turquoise light.
- The percentage of blue-violet light and UV that is filtered.
- The measurement of UV filtering requires no additional manipulation.
- Measurement of lens power and UV filtering are simultaneously carried out and displayed on the main screen.
- Simple handling.
- Reactive and intuitive touch screen interface.
- Adjustable screen position.
- Auto Lens Recognition.
- Lens support adapted to all lenses and frame base curves.
- The ALM 800 measures interpupillary distance (½ and full).
- An exclusive design featuring two nose supports makes operations simple, efficient and comfortable.
Guided and automated prism marking
- Pre-entered prism value allows an easy centering of the lenses.
- ALM transfer the data to your automatic phoropter or Patient Management Software (PMS).
*Blue-violet light is between 400 and 455nm as stated by ISOTR20772:2018.